Saturday, October 10, 2009

I had fuuuuuuuun <3

It was Patrick's, my boyfriend Kemuel's best friend, birthday and we had some fun. lol. First I went to school to submit our Economics project. I hung around in school for a while and waited for Kemuel to arrive (I was so fortunate Malcolm was there.. he bought me ice cream. X3) ..then both of us went to Patrick's house to go and fetch him.. when we were about to leave, (we were waiting for the rain to stop) but God is just so good to make Ostin (the guy with the car), Ralph and Jay to arrive just in time! XD

Of course we went with them, to watch their badminton competition (which was totally out of plan).. before their match, we went to a nearby restaurant to eat (all that was left of my money was six pesos hahaha).. then, we went back to the badminton court, and watched Jay's game (Ostin was in his jersey, but he didn't have a game. lol) before the game even started, my boyfriend and Patrick left because of boredom.

After Jay's game, the two of us went to the mall (we went after Patrick and Kemuel) and watched the guys shoot some zombies in the arcade... after that, we watched the Grudge 3 WHICH TOTALLY SUCKED. Ostin was complaining that we should've watched G-force instead, (Patrick would have enjoyed that. he loves cute things.) but well, after watching the movie, I said that he couldn't do anything anymore because what's done is already done.

After the movie, Ostin dropped us at a one-stop 24-hour conbi (short for 'convenience store') and went home... Kemuel went ahead, (he has a VERY early curfew haha.. earlier than mine) And Jay, Patrick and me stayed at the conbi. Jay convinced (more like BRIBED haha.. he bought Patrick a large bag of chips) Patrick and I to stay and wait for his parents with him... well, we did. Then Jay started carving stuff on the conbi's cafe's tables.. said he fells old because the conbi was playing 80's music (and I was singing along to Madonna's 'Borderline') and that, well, we probably wouldn't be doing this in college anymore.

It might sound boring to you, but when I'm with my wacky friends, nothing ever seems so dull. Even the smallest and simplest things become funny when I'm with them. :)

I'll miss them like hell, man. I really, really will.

No comments:

Post a Comment