Thursday, October 1, 2009

Such a kid.

Don’t you think that in a relationship, you’re supposed to understand each other, accept each other’s differences and forgive each other’s mistakes? I don’t know but it started all because I came home late from a very close friend’s party.

I am a girl. I may act like a boy and have interests in girls but please, I’m effing straight.

Anyway, he said that I had no discipline anymore and that I’ve changed a lot. He said that I’m not the girl he knows anymore.

Now, he doesn’t speak to me. Ignores me at school and totally avoids me. It’s gawd damn IRRITATING. For the love of cake, aren’t I the girl in this relationship? Man.

Immature. Just plain IMMATURE.
And now I have to understand him. He says I act like a kid. Well, yeah. I do. But at least I don’t THINK like one like he does. I understand the situation before saying anything else. I try to hold my tongue and stop it from saying anything that will make things worse. Please, why can’t we just sit down and talk about it? Darn. It’s really so frustrating.

Don’t you think like he’s acting like a fifth grader? Crap. And avoiding my friends too. Well, OUR friends. He only speaks to that best friend of his. Darn it. WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?! Please, GROW UP. Darn it.

I wont ever make the least effort anymore. He has got to learn what he needs to learn. I wont make things easier for you anymore. He has to see what’s in front off his eyes. He needs to know what it is without me. That way I can see if he really does love me like he says so. BUT FUCK. HOW CAN I LIVE WITH OUT HIM?!

I guess I just have to be patient and sit back and relax. Wait for him to make the first move and speak to him just like nothing happened. Man I want to laugh at him. Immature KID. Nyahahaha. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I am just so fucking frustrated.

Sorry for the f-words.

No comments:

Post a Comment