Saturday, October 17, 2009

I really am a shopoholic//Masskara with Jay

I realized that i was a real shopaholic after I borrowed 400 cash from the payments for the tickets from our school raffle. (I swear I WILL pay it back. promise!)
I bought new pair of boots! But then I'm ba-on sa utang again. Oh gawd. I have to pay the fees for our JS Camp, and then the 400 hundred for the tickets. Jeezus. And I still have to get that scarf! AND THAT SHIRT!! AND THAT COWBOY HAT!! AND THAT BOW TIE!! Why do I have to be a shopaholic?! Is this some kind of CURSE?!

Anyway, Jay and I enjoyed the festivities of the city, which was rare for us. We walked from mall to mall and went window shopping. :D Man. Then we rode carnival rides.. kung sa ilonggo pa, peryahan bala haw. XD... we rode the octopus and the Ferris Wheel, which was uber scary. haha. (IT WAS SHAKING, MAN!! we went home at seven thirty.. and that was my greatest masskara to date. :)

Watching Avatar at the moment. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment