Monday, September 28, 2009

I don't understand.

I don't get it. I'm I really immature? Do I really lack discipline? Is it wrong to enjoy my high school life? Is it wrong to enjoy with my friends? *sigh*

I don't know if I should say sorry. I really think there's nothing wrong. Did I really change in a bad way? How? Am I really different from who I was before? Please. I need someone to tell me.

And I thought love wasn't like that. You said you'd love whoever I was. I never thought you had requirements for my personality. I don't get you. Why do we always fight over the same thing again and again and again? I don't know if I should let you go. I don't know what's right and what's wrong anymore. I feel that I gave up so much for you. I really do.

If it would only end up this way, why did you even tell me you love me in the first place? Why did you make me fall in love with you?! I should have been pretty normal right now. Maybe It would have been better for me to be trapped in to my little fantasy. Maybe I should have stayed in love with anime characters instead of choosing you.

But you know, I enjoy every single moment I spend with you. I love our laughter and your smile is always like sunshine. I love watching you in uniform and your sense of humor (though it might be blunt) always always makes my day a little bit brighter. You bring color to my dull world, Koitan. I love you soooooooooooo much. But I don't feel you anymore.

Why odn't you tell me what's wrong? You do trust me do you? Please talk...

HOLY COW. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED?!
..so much for my happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment