Thursday, September 10, 2009

>:(

It's really getting on my nerves. I hate this. I don't like it when people ignore me.
It's really really really frustrating.

Why can't he just tell me what's wrong?!

I had enough. All this time it's always been me who needs to understand. I always have to say sorry... I always have to make the first move. It's tiring, you know. Really.

I envy one of my friends for having such a wonderful boyfriend, who understands her and would always stays with her no matter what. I would love that kind of guy. A real guy who would always do everything for his girl. A guy who would always put so much effort for a girl that he loves.

I know I maybe asking too much from my boyfriend, but really.

All I need is a little bit of understanding.

I don't want to break up with him, because I love him. So much. But if he's forcing me to do what we both don't want to do, then... I don't know.

2 comments: