Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Day~

Yay! Today was the handing down of the positions of officers whatever of our CAT (Citizen Advancement Training)... I was happy for him, because he's the corps commander. Well, a girlfriend can't be proud enough, no? ;D

And, the issue is over. He told me a while ago that he didn't want to talk to me just because he wanted to make the first move. LOL. XD

And man my legs hurt! Standing there for more than an hour is really a pain in the hind. My back hurts, my legs hurt and my feet hurt. But man, did I enjoy it. It felt really nostalgic, since all this time, we were bashing CAT and our officers. But now it feels like we're going to miss it because that was the last time we formed. TwT

The fun part was, our commandant gave us snacks before we were dismissed, so we had sandwiches stuck to our mouths while forming. One of my classmates even put his sandwich in his pocket. rofl.

Anyway, I really owe a lot to my officers. I mean, they really do deserve the position they currently have, and I really do look up to them. Because they always arrive earlier before all off us do, stand longer than all of us do, get punished for our faults and well, they teach us even if they're so tired they wouldn't even want to blink. I don't know why I "rebelled", but maybe it was because I was so envious of them.

Yeah. I wanted to be one of them. I wish I could turn back time and join the officers. So I would be the one standing beside him, and not Ojo. hahaha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment