Thursday, September 10, 2009

In a state of Shangfusion.

Shangfusion - shock, anger, and confusion.

Darn. Why can't things be the way I want them? Well, I guess that's the way things go. As always.
I mean, about this rambutan(this is the furry fruit I have been talking about) issue, I don't really understand why he should be so mad at me. I mean, I've given up almost everything for him, even to the extent that my brain tells me that I'm worshiping him. (You see, my brain is a different entity from myself, though I seldom listen to it.)

You see it all started when he said: "All you do is play games! you don't even study!"
NOT. Does he think I'm that lazy?! I do study. And even though it's not obvious, I actually get frustrated when I get low grades. And you know what the worst part is? He always scolds me but we're the same!! Doesn't he play video games when he gets home?! Sometimes he doesn't even know we have assignments!! GAAAAAAH.

So, continuing the story, we went to go and have lunch in the canteen. I never said I word because I was hurt with what he said. Remembering my math assignment, I went back to my classroom to get my book. Then, I went to the canteen and got myself a hotdog (them red sticks are bundles of joy >w<) whiloe doing my assignment. Before leaving, I called out to him to tell him that I was mad, but when I was pouring out all my anger and frustration... all he was doing was smiling. And that made me feel like I was being mocked. For the love of cake!!

So what I did... because of so much anger, I threw a rambutan (the furry fruit) at his head. It cracked open. And I ate it.

Of course, realizing that what I did was wrong, I went up to him to say sorry. And he said: "Palayo to ah!" ("Go away!") So I did. (but I was laughing) HAHAHAH.

And now, up to this day, he wont speak to me. I called him for more than thirty times already, no answer.

I really think It's immature.

WHY DID I EVEN WANT A BOYFRIEND IN THE FIRST PLACE?! D:<

No comments:

Post a Comment