Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Irony of it All.

Me and my boyfriend have been together for more than a year or so, and these past few days, I have come up to a realization that... well, I don't need a guy. Yes of course I do love him, and well I could actually say that he's been the best thing that ever happened in my entire life. I dunno what's gotten into me that made me think like this, but well, that's that. And a while ago? We fought and I threw some kind of furry fruit at his head.

Another thing.
About video games, if you can actually call them that nowadays, I really wonder why I can memorize almost all the commands in Tekken and Final Fantasy when I can't even memorize a single term in Economics (and etc.)... IRONY. Maybe I was born a gamer, no? haha.

And. I suddenly realized how sad it is to loose a home. I really feel lucky to have a place I can call a home, while others even have to look for carton boxes lying on the streets and try to make themselves comfortable in the sidewalks.

Life is complicated. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment